Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.medijobs.co.in
ACCEPTABLE USAGE OF WWW.MEDIJOBS.CO.IN
www.medijobs.co.in website is intended for candidates seeking employment in healthcare & pharma industry and for employers (or) recruiters seeking candidates for employment. You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of the website may be accessible only for registered members. We reserves the right to restrict access to some of the areas of the website (or) indeed our whole website at our discretion.
You must not use this website in any way
- Which is (or) which may lead to illegal, fraudulent, unlawful (or) harmful activity.
- That causes/may cause damage to the website (or) damaging/impairment of the availability (or) accessibility of the website.
- You must not conduct any data collection activities in any format without express written consent.
- You must not use this website for any marketing purposes without written consent.
- You must not host/store/transmit any spyware, computer virus (or) any other malicious computer software to this website.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability setout in this website disclaimer is reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable then you should not use this website.
You may view, download and print any information in this website for your own personal use. However
YOU MUST NOT
- reprint /republish the material from this website
- copy it for any commercial use without express written consent.
- Edit/modify/redistribute any material on the website
www.medijobs.co.in will not be liable to any one in relation to the content (or) information in connection of this website as this website is provided free of charge for privilege of the users . Any direct loss/ indirect loss/ any other loss special/ incidental/ consequential losses/ business loss/loss of revenue/loss of income,profit / loss of goodwill/ any type of loss arise out of the content in this website or by the usage of this website, the www.medijobs.co.in is not liable to you anytime for any amount. We will also, not be liable to you in respect of any loss (or) corruption of any data (or) anything with related to website. By accessing this website
You agree that you will not bring any claims personally against the officers, employers, website, company, promoters (or) any one connected with this website.
www.medijobs.co.in makes no warranty (or) no representations in relation to the information provided on this website. We do not ensure that website remains available (or) that the material on the website is kept up to date. To the full extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website.
The material on this website is provided for your information and you should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying on it.
- Biodata (or) resume carry the same meaning for this website usage.
- Resume writing must contain the accurate information.
- The candidate doesn’t have the right to demand the details of employers/third party/consultants to whom the resume is sent for job.
- Submitting the Biodata doesn’t guarantee the job/placement.
- Candidate should not demand the response from www.medijobs.co.in
- There may be omission/commission/inaccuracy/mistakes in the content (or) information in the website for which neither www.medijobs.co.in nor CHS is liable.
- Candidates should not send unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products & services.
- We may submit your Biodata for any employer depend on fitness of Biodata either in India (or) outside India. By submitting your Biodata to this website it’s assumed that you have given us the consent to submit your Biodata for any employer at anyplace.
- We’ll fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities (or) court order requiring us to disclose the identity (or) other details of any person posting material to this website.
- You should not post (or) send any material to this website which is discriminatory obscene, pornographic, defamatory, and liable to create racial hatred.
- You should not post any material for which you do not have permission to do so.
LICENSE TO USE BY JOB SEEKERS
www.medijobs.co.in here by grants you a non-exclusive, limited, terminable right to access and use this website only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. You can view and download a single copy of the material on the website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any document (or) resume you post to this website and any consequences arising from such posting. www.medijobs.co.in reserves the right to suspend (or) terminate your usage of this website any time without intimation.
LICENSE TO USE BY EMPLOYERS
- www.medijobs.co.in grants you a non-exclusive, terminable and limited right to access and use this website only for recruiting the candidates for employment. You can view (or) download a single copy of the required material for your internal use only.
- If you post/upload any information to this website then you agree that you are responsible for such posting and consequences arise out of it. www.medijobs.co.in is not responsible in any manner to any extent to any one for any amount at anytime.
- Employer agrees that the content provided by employer to this website will not violate any laws (or) regulations, third party property rights (or) any other which is against to any applicable law.
- If at any time www.medijobs.co.in comes to the understanding that you provided the wrong information then www.medijobs.co.in reserves the right to terminate your dealings/association immediately.
www.medijobs.co.in respects the intellectual property of others. While submitting feedback/suggestions, please write only comments. Do not submit any creative ideas, inventions, materials (or) suggestions. Despite of this if you submit any such information, you understand and agree that the user submission shall become the property of www.medijobs.co.in.
- The user authentication on the Internet is difficult. We cannot confirm that each user is who they claim to be. We cannot have control over the behavior of users. Hence you should not make www.medijobs.co.in/CHS responsible for the behavior of users of this website.
- www.medijobs.co.in may withdraw any content in this website anytime without prior intimation.
- This website services partially (or) in total may not function anytime due to technical (or) any other reason for which www.medijobs.co.in is not liable.
- www.medijobs.co.in may without notice modify, suspend (or) discontinue the website (or) any part of it any time without any liability to you (or) any third party.
- Users are prohibited from violating (or) attempting to violate the security of www.medijobs.co.in and also should not access the data not intended for such user.
- www.medijobs.co.in respects the intellectual property of others. Please do not submit such material which is not intended to do so. Through submission of any content to this website, you grant us a royalty free, non-exclusive, irrecoverable, worldwide, non-restricted license to use, reproduce, publish, adapt, translate and share your content in any media any time.
- You warrant and represent that your content does not have any unacceptable material under any law.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS